February 24, 2009

Indecisive and Anal All at Once

For anyone who may be following my blog, which is not many that I know of ... you may notice how my "layout" continues to change. Let me explain. I am one of those people who have to have everything pleasing to my eye when it's something that I control, like my blog. If I don't like the way it looks (meaning it doesn't truly represent my personality) then I will continue to change it until I am satisfied. So all this to say, that if it continues to change everytime you view my blog, please bare with me. This touch of indecisive analness should pass soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. I think you blog looks good but go ahead and be anal! Sorry you didnt have a good day I pray that a your tea and maybe a moment with the lord will make things right. Blessings
    Megan

    ReplyDelete